Sunday, February 3, 2008

doing it on Grandeur peak

Been feeling like a slug lately. Probably not enough 5-HT in circulating the blood stream. The remedy was to get out for some serious exercise. And with the rumor of bottomless snow were alluring me, what better way to get the fix than to go hammer some backcountry action. So, hooked up with my buddy J for all day ski up on Grandeur peak. Our other friend, Weens, was able to join us for the morning and a good set of turns was found on the north shots in the AM.
Kuma dog (aka, powder porpoise) looking at her momma as if to say "lets go for some more!" In the rest of the afternoon, we linked up tracks for aprox. 7000 vertical. It was a stellar day of excellent powder conditions and beauty.
I hope my boy will get as hooked on this healthy kind of white stuff as I am.

No comments: