Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A pirates river trip

"Hey all you scally-wags, hows about a river trip with good-ol Captain Alexi?""Are ye matie, a mad dog to a blind mans thigh?"

"Wad yer watering fer, on-o-em gold-plated invartations?"

"Start ye yellerin, miss matie"
"All a' Boaaard!"

"Me and me-crew test chew dis here beanner, makes sure good n lubed wid me spit"

"len me ar hand Gpa Ya-Ya, and help me convince that no good Pa-Pa to get me da ba-ba"

"Hey now, no malicious mind mulling mutenous missdeeds made behinds me back over there, or it'll be the cat-o-nines an a walk of de plank, if you know what I means"

"Hey, ho, land ho"

"Now shus-it right theres me crew, it's times for me nappy" "En ey now, war's in deh L's es me blanky?"

"geznor-geeznorz-gezenorrrr...."


Adventures on the pirate ship, "BARACUDA" (....to be continued.)

No comments: