Tuesday, September 16, 2008

back to normal?

Booger-Brains is back to normal, thank goodness.

Still, it was a bit creepy tonight. Alexi to bed early. Went out on the back porch to have dinner with christy. Same time of day, sun going down. Right there, where I though my boy was dying on me and I was learning the P of CPR, the hard way.

Since Christy was working last night, she had the day off and was with him all day. She reports that all indications are normal. Playing, screaming, laughing n giggling, throwing temper tantrums, all in the same breath, as usual.

Yes breathing, I like breathing. It is something I am fond of and I want to make sure Alexi developes a fine appreciation for it. Last night we set the crib up in the room. And it was nice to hear him snore. Yes, I now like to hear him snore. Crying? .....no problem, cant cry if not breathing, right? ........Bring on the crying, baby!

EEG is scheduled for Thursday. Hope to hear that also come back normal. I have a newfound appreciation for normal. And how lucky we have been so far. Looking forward to getting back on track to our prior "unexciting-mundane-normal" lives.

No comments: